How to take down titans? (SPOILERS)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. How to take down titans? (SPOILERS)

User Info: smerf1

smerf1
5 years ago#1
I'm upto the mission were you beat the joker down and he has a few henchman (One armed dude and a titan) with loads of other men. Now I've taken a titan down in this game before, but I forgot how to do it? It's not the same as Asylum is it? I tried batarang as he was running towards me, hell, i've even tried the remote electrical charge but they dont seem to stun him.

User Info: fusespliff

fusespliff
5 years ago#2
Press O 3 times to 'super" stun him. Then give him a beating and Batman will climb on his back allowing you to ride him. Do this a few times and he's down
Today we have 3,000 licensed KISS products, everything from condoms to caskets. We have you coming and going.-Gene Simmons

User Info: HeartoftheCards

HeartoftheCards
5 years ago#3
You have to use your cape stun 3x on him to get on his back and i think the 2 or 3rd time your will bring it down . Or use Hammer to bring it down by making him swing his hammer by using the REC.
PSN: Ph0en1xSOul

User Info: spidey_fan

spidey_fan
5 years ago#4
So... does the "Batarang the crap out of the dude when he's charging" plan still work?
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

User Info: fusespliff

fusespliff
5 years ago#5
Nope
Today we have 3,000 licensed KISS products, everything from condoms to caskets. We have you coming and going.-Gene Simmons
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. How to take down titans? (SPOILERS)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived