stuttering?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Muhammad91

Muhammad91
5 years ago#1
hi, everyone, ive come to notice that everytime i open a door or a new map loads or anything, the game stutters for a teeny tiny second. also happens everytime u enter a map (a problem that wasnt there in arkham asylum) and sometiems even going through the city u notice litle stutter here n there.

is this a common problem?

(im playing on ps3)

User Info: Billysan

Billysan
5 years ago#2
It's loading textures and what not. It did this in AA has well...but I guess it has to work overtime in the open city parts.
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman

Muhammad91
5 years ago#3
Billysan posted...
It's loading textures and what not. It did this in AA has well...but I guess it has to work overtime in the open city parts.

ah, man everytime u enter a new map or open a door or after you ope na door u get that little stutter for a tiny second. it almost made me think my ps3 wasnt able to process the game fast enough (well its a new slim 320gig one i got it in september dunno if that makes a difference) but glad to know if its a common thing.

User Info: Billysan

Billysan
5 years ago#4
The game uses whats called the Unreal Engine 3 and it's well know for loading in textures and what not like this.

It does the same on 360...probably does the same on PC unless you have a really good PC.
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman

Muhammad91
5 years ago#5
Billysan posted...
The game uses whats called the Unreal Engine 3 and it's well know for loading in textures and what not like this.

It does the same on 360...probably does the same on PC unless you have a really good PC.

ah, that clears it up

User Info: Moose_Of_Woe

Moose_Of_Woe
5 years ago#6
Wh wh what dd you mean?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived