How do you throw weapons/thrown weapons?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sleeping Dogs
  3. How do you throw weapons/thrown weapons?

User Info: SergioMach5

SergioMach5
5 years ago#1
To get gold in the deadeye stat awards, I need 10 thrown weapon kills, and I havent done a single kill yet. What do I have to do?
Wants sequels to Timesplitters, Amped 2, Mirrors Edge, Sleeping Dogs, Burnout and Need For Speed Underground.

User Info: unclekoolaid73

unclekoolaid73
5 years ago#2
hold left trigger it should "lock on" to a person, right trigger to throw. You can do this with pedestrians it doesnt have to be an enemy.

User Info: AlphusUltimus

AlphusUltimus
5 years ago#3
you can find tire irons in car trunks, and you can find people carrying bags/purses/umbrellas.
XBOX360 GT: AlphaUltima

User Info: unclekoolaid73

unclekoolaid73
5 years ago#4
^this...it is way easier than i thought once i started using tire irons on pedestrians

User Info: SergioMach5

SergioMach5
5 years ago#5
Thanks, will have to be a bad cop then with all those pedestrians around
Wants sequels to Timesplitters, Amped 2, Mirrors Edge, Sleeping Dogs, Burnout and Need For Speed Underground.

User Info: Godeskian

Godeskian
5 years ago#6
I found that you don't even have to lock on, as long as your facing roughly the right direction and aren't too fussy about whomever you nail in the head with a tire-iron
I have taken all knowledge to be my province
  1. Boards
  2. Sleeping Dogs
  3. How do you throw weapons/thrown weapons?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived