i bought this game for emma stone

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sleeping Dogs
  3. i bought this game for emma stone

User Info: XlYesterdaYlX

XlYesterdaYlX
5 years ago#1
And shes barely in it at all! I got jipped man
Soshified!

User Info: D_Gryphon

D_Gryphon
5 years ago#2
I bought it so I could beat up sleeping dogs and there's no dogs in this. Rip off.

User Info: Some_Static

Some_Static
5 years ago#3
To be fair, that's a pretty poor reason.
It's not a JRPG until you kill a god. http://somestatic.tumblr.com
ilikeikeilikeik is a pretty cool person and is not lame in any way, shape, or form.

User Info: The_Spenny

The_Spenny
5 years ago#4
If you'd have said, I could have given you this for free...

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&qe=ZW1tYSA&qesig=3JwR4ya3fh0t_7Z8gH1gsA&pkc=AFgZ2tnU8MhbJgqs9WC6QbsCeKyBsqJA4sssLInevsFVthqQbDjEn939CMbb9kZ9tRMTKJzZxcV6-x_wNIZ62E37RRFKsjZaTQ&cp=5&gs_id=i&xhr=t&q=emma+stone&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&biw=1680&bih=862&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=VnUyUI2ECcqO0AWJiIHgDA#um=1&hl=en&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=emma+stone&oq=emma+stone&gs_l=img.3...0.0.0.4056.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0...0.0...1c.TME91Tovhrw&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=380e7b4b98b65ed4&biw=1680&bih=862
The Mad Gamer - 2003 - 2012 - may the legend continue to live in our hearts forever.

User Info: The_Spenny

The_Spenny
5 years ago#5
(why the hell's that such a long frickin link...?!)
The Mad Gamer - 2003 - 2012 - may the legend continue to live in our hearts forever.

User Info: E_S_M_Z

E_S_M_Z
5 years ago#6
I bought it so I could be Jackie Chan, but he's not even in the game. WTF!?!
()xxx[]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
The Ghost o' Quakecon Yet To Come

User Info: vespa5

vespa5
5 years ago#7
Umm, Emma Stone is into caucasian guys, not asian guys. She's now dating her co-star from the Spiderman movie. Yay.

User Info: Stonedwolfed

Stonedwolfed
5 years ago#8
I bough the PS3 version of this game and it didn't even come with a PS3 to play it on.

When I bought that Quantum of Solace game it came with a free Xbox. Mind you, thinking about it, £200 for QoS was a bit steep.
Mass Effect. It's as if the series conclusion needed a Christopher Nolan character. Such as Drew Karpyshyn.

User Info: tglennfan83

tglennfan83
5 years ago#9
The guy at gamestop was supposed to give me All Dogs go to Heaven WTH
  1. Boards
  2. Sleeping Dogs
  3. i bought this game for emma stone

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived