Gun Controls?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sleeping Dogs
  3. Gun Controls?

User Info: ChronoAce

ChronoAce
4 years ago#1
One of my friends has the PC version of this game and he says that guns are impossible to control. Is that true or is it just his mouse/keyboard is messed up?

User Info: EricksHinumaru

EricksHinumaru
4 years ago#2
The gun play was fine for me. Granted, there really isn't all that much of it, and I probably spent 95% of the time I was shooting in slow-motion, but from what I saw, there was nothing too extremely unbearable.

So, probably just a case of his mouse settings being off.
Fast cars and neon lights.
Steam: EricksHinumaru

User Info: XxLogeexX

XxLogeexX
4 years ago#3
Which is why you use a pad instead of a keyboard and mouse. These games are not made with kb&m in mind. It plays awesome on the PC, very well optimized. But it is made with a gamepad in mind. I am a HUGE PC gamer, and i still never understood what the phobia of gamepads was about.
Some games like COD or Battlefield are better for kb&m and some games such as this, GTA IV, or even Kingdoms of Amalur are better with a pad.

User Info: Sir_Burpalot21

Sir_Burpalot21
4 years ago#4
XxLogeexX posted...
Which is why you use a pad instead of a keyboard and mouse. These games are not made with kb&m in mind. It plays awesome on the PC, very well optimized. But it is made with a gamepad in mind. I am a HUGE PC gamer, and i still never understood what the phobia of gamepads was about.
Some games like COD or Battlefield are better for kb&m and some games such as this, GTA IV, or even Kingdoms of Amalur are better with a pad.

Agreed. Use the tool that best fits the job.
For shooters I always use a keyboard+mouse
For 3rd person action games and platformers a pad is generally better.
Fighting games should be a pad or ideally a fightstick
Racing sims demand a race wheel (lol can you even imagine a keyboard for this?).
"Jack Tretton, chief executive of Sony Computer Entertainment America, says he is pleased to see so many unsold PS3s sitting on shelves." -IGN
  1. Boards
  2. Sleeping Dogs
  3. Gun Controls?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived