Stop searching for DLC!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Stop searching for DLC!!

User Info: Icehound2

Icehound2
5 years ago#1
Damn game crashes half the time it starts whenever it checks for DLC for some reason. Is there a way to disable the dumb game from searching for DLC that doesn't exist yet?
Why is it that whenever someone says 'With all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass?' (Ashley Williams, 'Mass Effect)
(message deleted)

Icehound2
5 years ago#3
retail
Why is it that whenever someone says 'With all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass?' (Ashley Williams, 'Mass Effect)

User Info: KGhaleon

KGhaleon
5 years ago#4
Sounds strange, but I've found that the crash seems to occur if you press any keys while the game is loading up.
Gaming commentary channel:
Youtube.com/KGhaleon

User Info: Fsas_drummer

Fsas_drummer
5 years ago#5
dlc is out, you can get robin and nightwing from GFWL market place
"All it takes is for ONE BAD DAY to reduce the SANEST man alive to LUNACY. thats how far the WORLD is from where i am, just ONE BAD DAY"-Joker

Icehound2
5 years ago#6
Still no one has answered my question. Is there no way to disable checking for DLC at startup?

User Info: payne_master

payne_master
5 years ago#7
No, there's no way to disable checking for DLC during startup.

Icehound2
5 years ago#8
Man this game just has one thing wrong after another.

User Info: Zem

Zem
5 years ago#9
This is supposedly fixed in the patch they just released today.

Icehound2
5 years ago#10
Just downloaded the patch and it hasn't crashed yet...and it finally loads a bit faster too. Good deal.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Stop searching for DLC!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived