Any Good Mods Yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Any Good Mods Yet?

User Info: Wario_man

Wario_man
6 years ago#1
I know Asylum was nigh impossible to mod outside of some fairly cool batsuits but I was wondering if this one was any easier to mod?
I guess not many people would be at it yet since it is still so new but can't hurt to ask :3
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.

User Info: PHOENIXZERO

PHOENIXZERO
6 years ago#2
Seems like half the people who have the game are unable to play it so....
Yay for the ignore function, I hope there's no limit.

Wario_man
6 years ago#3
Oh noes :(
I only got it by chance. I pre-ordered the game but didn't trust them to text/call me so I checked to see if the game was out myself and sure enough it was out. Was an hour long trip to get it but I got it.

Shame that some can't play it or it isn't working right for some people but at least I got it :3
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.

User Info: OldDirtyCR

OldDirtyCR
6 years ago#4
no
PSP SC? - http://i56.tinypic.com/mbqwdt.jpg

Wario_man
6 years ago#5
Aw..not even any experience point mods? They're usually the first.

User Info: CourtofOwls

CourtofOwls
6 years ago#6
well there's trainer that would do that but apaprently it sets off securom and you can't play the game after a certian point...if you can even play it to begin with that is
Never,ever buy anything from Sony. 8 system failures,including the PS3 twice. 0 fixed by Sony.
I learned the hard way. This is here so you don't have to.

Wario_man
6 years ago#7
Well that's terrifying.

User Info: supertrooper23

supertrooper23
6 years ago#8
would love a nude mod of harley or catwoman... maaan they are HOT.

Wario_man
6 years ago#9
..whatever mods come out, I hope they work for the retail one D'=

Wario_man
6 years ago#10
Is there at least a mod to have it so your Batsuit doesn't get damaged?
Respect isn't learned, it's earned.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Any Good Mods Yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived