How to unlock Minato

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sossito

sossito
7 years ago#1
Hello! I got the game today, i'm still ate the beginning but I would like to know how we unlock minato in the game! Can anyone tell me!? thanks...

User Info: Riv0

Riv0
7 years ago#2
You have to buy the collectors edition and you get a code to download him with it.

User Info: colette-23

colette-23
7 years ago#3
Thats the cheating way, you also get him by getting S rank on the pain fight I beleive though Im not up to that yet so can't confirm that

sossito
7 years ago#4
ok ok! I saw in youtube now a guy unlocking lars anderson, minato , killer bee with a certain amount of sp points that you get ate the end of the matches! Could that be true?!

User Info: MajesticPopcorn

MajesticPopcorn
7 years ago#5
Yeah, my room mate unlocked Minato and Lars by collecting enough SP. You can get all characters that way i think.
Nothing to see here

sossito
7 years ago#6
Ok thanks man! I must be the a very unlucky guy, a bought the collectors edition and in the box there irs no DLC code for minato! lol crap....

User Info: Clique_Killa

Clique_Killa
7 years ago#7
Either get S rank on the Pain fight, or unlock 580K SP

User Info: darkseeker1337

darkseeker1337
7 years ago#8
i had an s-rank on the pain fight and only unlocked pain and sage naruto. so that statement is not true

User Info: MajesticPopcorn

MajesticPopcorn
7 years ago#9
@ sossito

Same here. Apparently the majority of collectors editions didn't get shipped with the downloadable content card
Nothing to see here

sossito
7 years ago#10
majestic popcorn did you get xbox version or ps3 version?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived