Gamestop Preorder bonus...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SutebenuSanV2

SutebenuSanV2
6 years ago#1
So I stopped in at a local Gamestop today to see if they happened to be selling the game early (they weren't, and I was pretty sure they wouldn't). Anyways, when I asked, they said it comes out next week, but I could still place a preorder on it, and if I did, I'd get some kind of hat... Not much of a bonus, but it's the first I'd heard about this, and thought I might as well share the news.

And for the record, I didn't do the preorder. The hat sounds stupid to me.
Logic? On the internet? How utterly absurd
SlingoRingo

User Info: RubyRedSonic

RubyRedSonic
6 years ago#2
Did they show you what the hat looked like?
My Youtube: Crazyejackson715
Favorite Drink: Eggberry Grape Noga

User Info: SutebenuSanV2

SutebenuSanV2
6 years ago#3
No, so in some way, I think they may have been ****ing with me.
Logic? On the internet? How utterly absurd
SlingoRingo

User Info: Deezul

Deezul
6 years ago#4
I was told the same thing awhile back when i was into gamestop to preorder. They showed me this poster thing that had a picture of that hat on it but I didn't get a close look at the whole thing. From what i understand now that poster was actually for the new wii Naruto: The Dragon Blade Chronicles game.

Gamespot posted a trailer today and at the end (around 1:05 or so) they show the preorder hat among other things.

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/narutoshippudenryujinki/video/6282093/naruto-shippuden-dragon-blade-chronicles-gameplay-trailer

Apparently NSUNS2 doesn't have any bonus stuff.

User Info: Dexmeister

Dexmeister
6 years ago#5
Ugh....the dragon blade chronicles.....filler game. Not my cup of tea. That game came out last year. In fact that special suit Naruto wears is designed by a fan during a contest. Rather just get the GNT EX special that comes out this december since Raikage, Minato and others are there.

User Info: Ichipoo

Ichipoo
6 years ago#6
^ I would've actually played Ryujinki if it played more stylish like Devil May Cry.
http://www.youtube.com/chaos1778
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIII, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, and Persona 3 Portable

User Info: wavedonn

wavedonn
6 years ago#7

hahahaha. it'd be nice if we got some dlc or atleast an akatsuki ring...you know what i want? i want that sage of 6paths chain that itachi wears.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived