Neji Counter

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Capri4life

Capri4life
6 years ago#1
Ok so I'm new to this game, I have a friend that has consistently beat me with Neji for the last couple days. He grabs alot and I cant seem to counter act that, I think I was caught in a grab about 9 times a match. So my question would be if you were playing someone like that which characters would you use and what kinda of straegy would you use during the fight. Oh and I think I would like to stay away from using SM Naruto, Dedarai, and Itachi, just so that when I finally do win he can attribute it to that, im open to all other characters thou.

User Info: tylerx27

tylerx27
6 years ago#2
Long Range > Neji.

The best way to avoid his grab is to get better at KnJ'ing really, that's the only advice I can give. Also when you do KnJ, keep your fingers over the block button because 90% of the time, they'll try to launch a Kaiten. Punish them with a jutsu/ougi when it's ended though
Isn't it sad, Ilya?~ ;_;
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/Qazicle/UBWspoilers.gif

Capri4life
6 years ago#3
Ok , problem thou, I spend alot of time on this board spectating and I never understand alot of the terms used here, could you explain what KnJ and Ouigi are? I think the only term I knew what Jutsu lol.

User Info: Creizaz

Creizaz
6 years ago#4
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/982706-naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-2/57081937

The answer lies within...
PSN: Creizaz

User Info: Ichipoo

Ichipoo
6 years ago#5
If you can get Neji to completely miss his Kaiten/Rotation jutsu or KnJ during the early parts of it, depending on your character's ougi and how well you time it, you can punish him with it.
http://www.youtube.com/chaos1778
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIII, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, and Persona 3 Portable

Capri4life
6 years ago#6
Thanks. I think I might go with Shikamaru, I notied that after Neji does his Jutsu I can do my Ougi immediately after and it will catch him. Problem is thou that Jutsu does a number on my shields, so its not really something that I could consistently punish with. What characters would you guys consider "Rang" characters other then the obvious puppet masters, I am horrible with the puppet users.

User Info: keaneplay

keaneplay
6 years ago#7
If you are looking for pure all out range characters then Temari and Tenten work. Dedeira is the most popular range character that I've come across though.
PSN ID: keaneplay
To Buy: Journey, GT5, Ultimate Sega Megadrive Collection, Bleach PS3!!

User Info: beatoy

beatoy
6 years ago#8
Hahaha I use Neji and the things you people are telling him to do to counter Neji doesn't really work on me. But of course if the person using neji is a moderately good player than Deidara or long range might work but it has never worked on me. And I'm a Kajin. Wanna practice though? Add my psn o1i73r

User Info: xxGoDxoFxWaRxx

xxGoDxoFxWaRxx
6 years ago#9
^ Are you trying to argue that your not completely vulnerable if you miss or they sub your jutsu? lol

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived