What rank would you put Suigetsu? Karin? Jugo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
  3. What rank would you put Suigetsu? Karin? Jugo?

User Info: Shadowtroop86

Shadowtroop86
5 years ago#1
Suigetsu I would put at Jonin. He just seems too strong to be a Chunnin and his ability to turn into water is a little hax. Only Lightning Element users can beat him.

Jugo probably Chunnin. Karin probably a Special Jonin.
Un-Official Part 1 Hinata of the NUNSG GameFAQs Board
PSN: CHOUDHRY72

User Info: Lockon

Lockon
5 years ago#2
Jugo at Genin. Karin at Chunin. Well actually they're all Genin because they left they're villages as Genin, which is why Sasuke and Naruto are still Genin.
/||[#HeelLock0n]||\|One and Only Sasuke of NSUNS3 Board| ...Best. Video. Ever...http://youtu.be/6EfhAFA2yFE
{R3D}

User Info: MEGAze

MEGAze
5 years ago#3
still at work i see, tc
Keeping this sig for a week: J. Roberts saved the day.

User Info: Da-Boy-Wonder08

Da-Boy-Wonder08
5 years ago#4
Shadowtroop86 posted...
Suigetsu I would put at Jonin. He just seems too strong to be a Chunnin and his ability to turn into water is a little hax. Only Lightning Element users can beat him.

Karin >= Juugo? lolno?
"We're Americans... We don't quit just because we're wrong... We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right!"

User Info: ThePaper_Angel

ThePaper_Angel
5 years ago#5
Da-Boy-Wonder08 posted...
Shadowtroop86 posted...

Karin >= Juugo? lolno?

well shika wasn't greater than the other 12, yet he still made it to chunin. karin is really proficient in her sensory abilities so i don't see whats wrong with him putting her at SJ.

User Info: MEGAze

MEGAze
5 years ago#6
ThePaper_Angel posted...
Da-Boy-Wonder08 posted...
Shadowtroop86 posted...

Karin >= Juugo? lolno?

well shika wasn't greater than the other 12, yet he still made it to chunin. karin is really proficient in her sensory abilities so i don't see whats wrong with him putting her at SJ.

Then youd have to raise Juugo to Jounin.
Keeping this sig for a week: J. Roberts saved the day.
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
  3. What rank would you put Suigetsu? Karin? Jugo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived