The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

A shrine to korth

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: lola155

lola155
7 years ago#1

there is this quest in the deep roads after you abolish the rubble in the dungeon called A shrine to korth
for those who have done it
by not puting the golden korth idol I get 15 soverigns, and by putting the golden idol i get a message " a hidden compartment is revealed" or something like that and the quest is complete
I cant understand what to chose considering i dont see the advantages of this compartment but perhaps i am missing something

please do enlighten me

User Info: Slash_out

Slash_out
7 years ago#2
In the compartiment you get a two handed axe, just re arrange your item by "newest" and the latest item you received will be at the top of the list :).

User Info: The_Sword_88

The_Sword_88
7 years ago#3
^^^nice tip, I never knew that and always wondered what items I was getting
E8500, GTX 285, 8 GB OCZ Plat1066, Win7 RC x64
Gamertag:TheRoyalKnight PSN:TheRoyalKnight88

User Info: Slash_out

Slash_out
7 years ago#4
Yeah it's annoying they don't show what you get ^^.
There are some add ons that do that though, but I'm rather lazy so I didn't bother finding and installing them. Ironically this would make things easier for me in the end... but well :D.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived