This game satisfied me completely.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monsters (Probably) Stole My Princess
  3. This game satisfied me completely.

User Info: Psionic_Wookie

Psionic_Wookie
6 years ago#1
Other than being far too short, it met all of my expectations. But, when you take price into account along with the fact that it's a Mini, easily a 9.5/10, if not a full ten. I give it my highest recommendations and with the extra $15 on the point card, you could also buy Grandia or Final Fantasy: Crystal Defenders. Both games are really worth it too, but that's beside the point.

I would write a review, but I don't think this game is big enough to write an actual review on, rather than a 1/2 page essay on why to buy it.
Observation: I am awesome.
There's "Random Chance" and then there's "LOL Player".~TV Tropes

User Info: airkix72

airkix72
6 years ago#2
I just bought this game 2 days (along with crystal defenders lol) and I agree.
The story and characters in this game are great and make the title worth the $10.
I finished the story mode and I'm half way through score attack..... I can't put this game down!!!!
bravo mediatonic, lets hope more quality minis come our way on the psp :D

I got side tracked... I was looking to see if anyone got all the trophies yet. :P
[insert ascii art here]

User Info: J_S_GR4

J_S_GR4
6 years ago#3
It's five dollars.
PSN-josephjg/Hit_Girl_Fan
everyone knows that fat chicks arent girls, they are things that should be avoided, only talked to when you need something. -killme22

User Info: Psionic_Wookie

Psionic_Wookie
6 years ago#4
I got side tracked... I was looking to see if anyone got all the trophies yet

Yes, I did. In fact, I tried submitting how to get them to the Cheats section, but it got rejected. No idea why. If you still want to know, tell me.
Observation: I am awesome.
There's "Random Chance" and then there's "LOL Player".~TV Tropes
  1. Boards
  2. Monsters (Probably) Stole My Princess
  3. This game satisfied me completely.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived