how to get

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: maymulto

maymulto
7 years ago#1
ZZ Gundam
Psycho Gundam Mk II
V Gundam
and Gundam F91
Yes, I am Zero, the man who leads the Black Knights, who challenges the Holy Britannian Empire; The one who holds the entire world in his hand.

maymulto
7 years ago#2
oh and Psycommu systerm
Yes, I am Zero, the man who leads the Black Knights, who challenges the Holy Britannian Empire; The one who holds the entire world in his hand.

User Info: OshareKeiji

OshareKeiji
7 years ago#3
lol, that's a lot.

*ZZ Gundam - Use Mk-II and Z Gundam 5 times each in UC 0088 (Using them in any other timeline DOES NOT COUNT!)

*Psyco Gundam Mk-II: Buy Psyco Gundam and Psycommu Link System to unlock development plan.

*V2 Gundam - Use Usso Evin as squad leader 5 times. Tune to

*Gundam F91 -Use HeavyGun and G-Cannon 5 times each.

*Psycommu Link System - Wiki info is shaky, but it says that in order to unlock it in the shop, you have to clear UC 0123 arcs (possibly both EF and CV factions)
http://momoiro-rakuen.blogspot.com/2010/03/gundam-assault-survive.html My GAS "review".

User Info: OshareKeiji

OshareKeiji
7 years ago#4
Ignore "Tune to".

That's a missed error on my part.
http://momoiro-rakuen.blogspot.com/2010/03/gundam-assault-survive.html My GAS "review".

maymulto
7 years ago#5
How about usso how to get him (im sorry if i have many requests)

User Info: shiro_ryu

shiro_ryu
7 years ago#6
You must defeat him in extra mission, and same goes for Katejina.

maymulto
7 years ago#7
thanks

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived