Eugene Poole

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Captain_Michael

Captain_Michael
5 years ago#1
where can i find this person.

User Info: LordDeathkeeper

LordDeathkeeper
5 years ago#2
Where are you in the game?
Co-owner and Familiar Mage of Skyrim's Bar With No Name.

Captain_Michael
5 years ago#3
i just beat the game and beat all in arena and when i talk to that mynos the elder he says: my descendent Eugene Poole is scouting monster somewhere on the islands. if you see him, hail him, and challenge him to a monster scout battle. but do remember that my blood runs in his veins. a scout of his pedigree shall present a formidable challenge. be on your guard, young man, be on your guard. i dunno where to look for this person.

User Info: Sk8erpunq

Sk8erpunq
5 years ago#4
He's in different locations by Zip portals. If you use Zip and there are no monsters nearby, Poole is probably around. (Might be Incarnus, too)

User Info: Algrado

Algrado
5 years ago#5
I ran into him for the first time today at the zip portal where you're about to meet leonyx(dark world?) he used a green dragon and the small yellow one that drops martial artist scrolls in the doubtback. He is much harder than it looks, I was actually looking to scout a monster with a weak team and almost lost haha.

Captain_Michael
5 years ago#6
how many times you have to fight eugene i beat him in 1 round with my strongest spell 3 magic burts no chance.

User Info: Icecypher

Icecypher
5 years ago#7
He gets more difficult in subsequent battles.
The Icecypher Blog
http://icecypher.blogspot.com

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived