Coach Mode? sorry - I'm lame !

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K11
  3. Coach Mode? sorry - I'm lame !

User Info: Grinder12000

Grinder12000
6 years ago#1
Just curious if there is a mode for basically WATCHING a game, maybe calling plays and so forth but not actually controlling a player.

User Info: allaboutjosh14

allaboutjosh14
6 years ago#2
Yes, its called the NBA. Just playing, but you can either put your controller in the middle when selecting teams or go to coach options in game & turn on coach mode.
Karmaloop.com Rep Code-JS25504 Save 20% on fly clothes! karmaloop.com

Grinder12000
6 years ago#3
OH - thanks - I've been floundering around looking for options things - I WISH there was a handbook or something! Heck - I could not get out of the original Bulls game for a while LOL I don't remember seeing "NBA" . Is it in the same area as Associations and other options?

User Info: Shellman704

Shellman704
6 years ago#4
^^ Lol ^ . Usually im not laughing out loud when I use lol, but I seriously gave out a few chuckles. The 2nd poster meant as in watching the NBA on tnt or espn and what have you..
Currently playing: Castlevania: Harmony of Despair, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, NBA2k11 & Hitman: Blood Money
XBL: ShellmanQCM PSN: Shellman704

Grinder12000
6 years ago#5
OH - well - I feel had :-) What can I say - insert sheepish grin!

User Info: randy_123r

randy_123r
6 years ago#6

OH - well - I feel had :-) What can I say - insert sheepish grin!

wow... and I thought you were being sarcastic too...
GT: Saint Muzik - http://www.last.fm/user/SaintMusik

Grinder12000
6 years ago#7
The problem is that I keep calling teh coach of the Bucks on when to put in players and match-ups but . . . .they do not seem to want to answer my calls! SO - the question is still out there - is there a way or is the game going on ebay! PS3 - cheap if no coach mode!

User Info: Bone_Dog

Bone_Dog
6 years ago#8
Are you serious? You can't just play the game for real?
"Especially when Ezio grows a (beard spoilers) beard." - ImGanondorfLol

Grinder12000
6 years ago#9
Why - I don't like arcade style games. I coach mode Madden (or used to). I have absolutely no interest in controlling a player. I like strategy, I hate 1st person games, I would rather control a Division in a war game, not 1 person. Looks like ebay!
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K11
  3. Coach Mode? sorry - I'm lame !

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived