More info is out!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Story
  3. More info is out!

User Info: xxelement

xxelement
7 years ago#11
"That Magic Circle reminds me of the FOF circles in Tales of the Abyss."

Same here,who knows the battle system could be a mix between Kingdom Hearts and Tales of the Abyss,which would pretty cool...still too early to tell though.

User Info: EDume

EDume
7 years ago#12
That would just be .... weird. TotA has a much more structured battle system than KH. I just don't get what you could possibly envision as a mix between those.
This actually looks like a cross between an SRPG, lets say FFT just for ****s and giggles, and an action oriented RPG, like KH or TotA. Basically, it seems like strategy and placement will play a large role in how things turn out, yet there's still going to be a bit of a brawling portion in the fights.

As for the release method, it is also better because Mistwalker has already hinted several times that the game is very close to completion. I think one of those hints came out before we already knew the title. So there's a great chance we play this by the end of the year.
Hah, That's Redundant because you said the Same Thing Twice!

User Info: Orion95

Orion95
7 years ago#13
If I had a ton of money, I'd produce an RPG that was turn-based. I don't care if kids didn't like it. My true nerd brethren would!

Regardless, I'm looking forward to this one. Hopefully Sakaguchi and co. can stick it to Squeenix.
XBLGT: LocalTalkRadio
"Sarcasm is the mind's self defense mechanism against stupidity."
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Story
  3. More info is out!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived