The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Full list of voice actors

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Story
  3. Full list of voice actors

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
5 years ago#1
Here they are, from the game credits (the ones in the manual, I'm not THAT fast a gamer :P):

Zael - Jack Ryder
Calista - Alix Wilton Regan
Yurick - Colin Ryan
Syrenne - Kelly Wenham
Mirania - Montserrat Lombard
Lowell - Derek Riddell
Asthar - Tom Goodman Hill
Therius - Daniel Curshen
Arganan - Peter De Jersey
Jirall - Blake Ritson (lol, Alvis became a knight)
Zangurak - Nick Boulton (and Gadolt is now the Gurak overlord! What a twist!)
Zesha - Josh Cohen
Zepha - Antony Byrne
Outsider - Jo Wyatt (this is Hawke from Dragon Age II!)
Ariela - Maria Darling ("Professor, what are all these mercenaries doing in my tavern?" XD)
Warren - Lizzie Waterworth-Santo
Kentis - Antony Byrne
Horace - James Daniel Wilson
Meredith - Jo Wyatt
Zoran - Rupert Farley
Yurick's father - Tim Watson
Zael's mother - Louiza Patikas
Jeffery - John Voce
Narrator - Chris Fairbank
Lazulis Knight - Andy Buchan
Lazulis Guard - James Barriscale
Citizen - Nigel Pilkington
Sorceress - Maria Darling
Dagran - Nico Lennon (dunno why he's credited last)

And holy macaroni, this limited edition is SEXY! :D
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

User Info: Alyzabeth1990

Alyzabeth1990
5 years ago#2
The two Hawkes but no Anders?! Such a shame! I like the list though and Alvis is pretty cool. Does Yurick's daddy have Mumkhar or Gamlen's voice?

User Info: choobiator

choobiator
5 years ago#3
I knew I'd heard Mirania's voice before. It's that policewoman from Ashes to Ashes.
:)

BeanBeanKingdom
5 years ago#4
Alyzabeth1990 posted...
The two Hawkes but no Anders?! Such a shame! I like the list though and Alvis is pretty cool. Does Yurick's daddy have Mumkhar or Gamlen's voice?

You're right, it's Mumkhar! Haven't reached any scene with Yurick's dad yet though.

choobiator posted...
I knew I'd heard Mirania's voice before. It's that policewoman from Ashes to Ashes.

Sadly, here in Italy we get mostly American television so we only had their remake of Life on Mars. >_>
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

User Info: choobiator

choobiator
5 years ago#5
She looks her character.
:)

User Info: jhurvid

jhurvid
5 years ago#6
Does anyone know which 25-year old actor voiced the CHILDREN in this game?
Dear GFAQS,..... O WAYT U ARNT MAH DIARY!!!!!

BeanBeanKingdom
5 years ago#7
Ohhh boy, was I wrong on assuming Jirall was a knight. Hearing Alvis's VA speaking smugly with his character also looking smug and holding a rose is too priceless. :'D

User Info: midsizelebowski

midsizelebowski
5 years ago#8
I see no Yuri Lowenthal, Laura Bailey, Vic Mignogna, Karen Strassman, Kari Wahlgren or Liam O'Brien. THANK GOD!!

The actors are all british, awesome. From what I've seen in the past, Britain's voice actors don't ruin games with excessive enunciation and overdone/theatrical inflection when they read dialogue (I'm American btw...our "stock" voice actors for games like this suck, and I don't understand how they all keep getting work).

User Info: STAYNDEBOKZRZ

STAYNDEBOKZRZ
5 years ago#9
midsizelebowski posted...
I see no Yuri Lowenthal, Laura Bailey, Vic Mignogna, Karen Strassman, Kari Wahlgren or Liam O'Brien. THANK GOD!!

The actors are all british, awesome. From what I've seen in the past, Britain's voice actors don't ruin games with excessive enunciation and overdone/theatrical inflection when they read dialogue (I'm American btw...our "stock" voice actors for games like this suck, and I don't understand how they all keep getting work).

You deserve a medal or something I guess, sorry I'm to lazy to give it to you because I'm IN AMERICA!
Sig.

User Info: RollerBob

RollerBob
5 years ago#10
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
Dagran - Nico Lennon (dunno why he's credited last)

I could tell you why... but that's a spoiler.

Thanks a bunch, I was looking for that list !
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Story
  3. Full list of voice actors

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived