Got a extra health steal?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. Got a extra health steal?

User Info: IckTheFirst

IckTheFirst
4 years ago#1
AnyOne got a extra weapon secondary or primary that steals health with normal attack? I'm level 16 found none that steal health.
Gammertag Earstenick
Any would be a great help
Thanks one way or the other
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve

User Info: Isaac_Redfield

Isaac_Redfield
4 years ago#2
I haven't found any either and I'm the same level. I've also spent an hour resetting the "epic" type chests to see if any new enchantments spawn. The only new enchantments that I started seeing after level 14 were health regen (which is very useful) and thorns. So unless it just has a super small chance to spawn, health on hit, as well as wrath on hit might just be a higher level enchantment like 20 or something.

User Info: leoking99

leoking99
4 years ago#3
This is why I wish we could create our own items. I always see items that are 'just off' of what i'm looking for. Then the item below/above it has it, but then is missing something that would make the item perfect.

User Info: CaliMayh3m

CaliMayh3m
4 years ago#4
I found a baddass +16% lifesteal per hit Purple Scythe from the Forge merchant.. its level 22. I literally have to set the controller down and go make a sandwhich to get myself killed... blew through Arbiters Maze and levels 1-50 of crucible with ease =P
Its a trick... get an axe.

User Info: themagicpainman

themagicpainman
4 years ago#5
leoking99 posted...
This is why I wish we could create our own items. I always see items that are 'just off' of what i'm looking for. Then the item below/above it has it, but then is missing something that would make the item perfect.

That's exactly what Possessed Weapons are for though.
http://i.imgur.com/1hsMf.jpg
Not changing this sig until Happy Trees Maokai is released. SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE.

User Info: Cymerian

Cymerian
4 years ago#6
ProTip Achidna's weapon, which is a secondary, gives your main Scythes health steal, even though it's not a part of that weapon's stat. You get the weapon during the main storyline.
Fanboys: I want Tales of-
Excalibur: Fool! What right do you have to want a tales game? My legend dates back to the 12th century!

User Info: thoriphes

thoriphes
4 years ago#7
The secret chest in level 5 of the maze is a legendary scythe with life steal. I'm lvl 20 and still using it.

User Info: Phantom0708

Phantom0708
4 years ago#8
thoriphes posted...
The secret chest in level 5 of the maze is a legendary scythe with life steal. I'm lvl 20 and still using it.

It is? What level is it, I might just go find the secret chest now
Xbox live GT is Devilwillcry42
My name is Kanji Tatsumi, you said I like dudes, prepare to die.

User Info: CyberEvil

CyberEvil
4 years ago#9
It's level 15 if I recall correctly. I bought a scythe with life steal from the Maker in Tri Stone's forge towards the end of the game. Currently in NG+ waiting for a higher level possessed scythe to drop so I can make my dream scythe build. Health steal + crit chance + crit damage + Inferno + health per kill.
Live: CyberEvil
PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. Got a extra health steal?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived