Favourite secondary weapon type?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. Favourite secondary weapon type?

User Info: Phantasmplus

Phantasmplus
5 years ago#1
I'm partial to the Armblades. Their ranged attack is so god damn POWERFUL and they attack fast so I can use Godfist into Rising Upper for some sweet aerial beatdowns.
I'll just have to get a full apology from you later.
RARITYCATCHME.

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
5 years ago#2
phantasmplus posted...
I'm partial to the Armblades. Their ranged attack is so god damn POWERFUL and they attack fast so I can use Godfist into Rising Upper for some sweet aerial beatdowns.

Same here...any of the small/fast weapons are the best. The big slow weapons leave you open for damage way too much while the small & fast weapons stagger enemies like crazy and make incredible combos.

I honestly dont think there is any reason to go heavy/slow with the secondary. I prefer my Achidna's Fangs personally for the searing venom.
Caves: like Mcdonalds without the ball pit

User Info: StaticPenguin

StaticPenguin
5 years ago#3
Claws.
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt

User Info: MetaIGearRex

MetaIGearRex
5 years ago#4
I really like those quick-hitting weapon types, great for critical chance type weapons.

Ultimately I stick with something heavy. My crit chances are at 50+%, when I mix in the hammer and it crits, I do well over 10,000 damage. Without kicking off unstoppable.

If you mix heavy attacks with scythe attacks their hit rate goes way up.

User Info: Retneug

Retneug
5 years ago#5
Hammers/Axes/Glaives.

I always get carried away with my combos when I use smaller weapon types, and end up not dodging in time. They're great with crit chance buffs, though.
I post to amuse myself.
The resulting amusement of anyone else is purely coincidental.

User Info: Alien Man

Alien Man
5 years ago#6
The heavy weapons, the scythes seem fast enough for me so I appreciate having a slightly slower but wider area of damage weapons.
What now...?

User Info: Jainay

Jainay
5 years ago#7
Right now, Achidnas fangs. Have had them equipped since I got them, and I'm at the end of the game now.

User Info: HellBender

HellBender
5 years ago#8
I like my hammer Aftermath. Seems kind of pointless when i got it though having already beat the game twice.

User Info: Juggernaughty

Juggernaughty
5 years ago#9
Armblades. Ranged attack against foes way higher level than me has enabled me to beat stuff I wouldn't normally be able to.
To be continued...

User Info: DarkHeros

DarkHeros
5 years ago#10
Right now I'm loving my axe...getting 7-10k crits w/o unstoppable is great. I would like to find a pair of armblades too just to try them out.
Get yourself a Dragonite!
White FC: 1593 1503 2103
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. Favourite secondary weapon type?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived