New Game Help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. New Game Help

User Info: dskozak24

dskozak24
4 years ago#1
I just finished the story mode and it asked me if i wanted to start a new game plus mode or go back to finish some quests. I accidentally hit that i wanted to go back to the first game instead of starting a new game plus. Is there a way to start a new game plus or will i have to defeat the bosses again.

User Info: Emilio the Angel

Emilio the Angel
4 years ago#2
I suppose you just have to defeat the final boss again and you'll be asked once more.
XBox 360 Gamertag: Rol X box360
PSN ID: OvO_Nyctea_OvO

User Info: Tamondaichi

Tamondaichi
4 years ago#3
dskozak24 posted...
I just finished the story mode and it asked me if i wanted to start a new game plus mode or go back to finish some quests. I accidentally hit that i wanted to go back to the first game instead of starting a new game plus. Is there a way to start a new game plus or will i have to defeat the bosses again.

Defeat the final boss again. I did that after I finished all the sidequests and came back the boss was an absolute joke :D
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. New Game Help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived