i have watched some youtube about possesed weapons

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. i have watched some youtube about possesed weapons

User Info: MrOffDutyNinja

MrOffDutyNinja
4 years ago#1
However I am still confused. I have seen people with their crit chance over 100% and crit huts over 350% how the hell do they get it that high?!?

I have tried to find health steal and wraith steal but the closest I have got is the crow set. Is there some formula for getting those kind of stats? Or finding those weapons or buying them? I am partially though lvl 16 at the moment. Any feedback is good thanks.

User Info: stillnotelf

stillnotelf
4 years ago#2
Health/Wrath steal only shows up late game. It will give you at least two choices for improvement on leveling - if you make sure it doesn't have choices from your sacrificed items, it will pick them at random, giving a small chance of health steal. Do this with the property-free talismans from Vulgrim. If you don't get what you want, you can change tab (RT or RB, I forget) to undo the last sacrifice and try again.
Usque adeone mori miserum est? After all, there's always a continue...
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. i have watched some youtube about possesed weapons

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived