Easy way to kill the GUARDIAN????

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. Easy way to kill the GUARDIAN????

User Info: bwild88

bwild88
4 years ago#1
Is there an easy way to kill the Guardian?I cannot get close enough without getting hit and no time to shoot at his arm.I did it once but wondering if there is an easier way...thanks

You can e-mail me at brian38817@yahoo.com with "GUARDIAN" in the subject line.

User Info: morthaeus

morthaeus
4 years ago#2
the easy way honestly is shooting his arm. just keep practicing and you'll get the timing down. also make sure you are riding on despair and not walking. the faster movement of the horse makes it easier to dodge the guardian's attacks.
Join the myth. Make it a legend. XBL GT morthaeus

bwild88
4 years ago#3
I found a way to destroy the 1st arm but I,m having problems with the fire ball he shoots out of his other arm.Are you supposed to use your gun to fire at the fireball?if so, how many times does it take to shoot the ball because it seems like the bullets don't do too much damage.

morthaeus
4 years ago#4
yes you shoot the ball until it stops moving. it takes a pretty decent amount to stop it. once it stops moving you have to get behind the guardian to get the ball to hit it. I recommend being close to the guardian when you do shoot the ball as it's a lot easier to get behind the gusrdian the closer you are.

bwild88
4 years ago#5
When shooting the ball, are you on the ground or on the horse?I ask because that ball comes fast and it's hard to duck it

bwild88
4 years ago#6
Okay, I finally shot the fireball and it hovered but when I went behind the guardian, the fireball just exploded and didn't do anything to the guardian????

morthaeus
4 years ago#7
you may be shooting it too much. shoot it until it starts to glow and hover and then run directly behind the guardian. the ball should fly toward you and hit the guardian.

morthaeus
4 years ago#8
also you should still be on despair at this point in the battle

bwild88
4 years ago#9
Thanks,I thought despair needed to be involved because by the time I get behind the guardian, the fire ball explodes and does nothing.

morthaeus
4 years ago#10
no problem. always happy to help a fellow darksider fan
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. Easy way to kill the GUARDIAN????

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived