Psychameron...cannot escape?????????

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. Psychameron...cannot escape?????????

User Info: bwild88

bwild88
4 years ago#1
I finished the psychameron quest but cannot get out????I read the walkthrough and the person said he couldn't get out either and fast travelled out????Fast travel is not available in dungeons,only in the world map...please help!!!!!!!!!!!How can I get out?

User Info: donhibbardo

donhibbardo
4 years ago#2
Fast travel is the only way out. Try it from different locations in there.

bwild88
4 years ago#3
I tried and cannot seem to find any fast travel?I need an exact location...anybody?

bwild88
4 years ago#4
I found the fast travel on the 2ND floor and it sent me to the other side of the gate where you could not access before but I am still trapped?can anyone explain this and how I get out?thx

bwild88
4 years ago#5
Also,the 2 chests where the 3 wheels are...how do you get to them?

donhibbardo
4 years ago#6
Are you clicking the left analog stick in to get to the world map? Does it still say it's unavailable? Will check the chest thing and get back to you. If you're not against posting on the PS3 board, there's a guy named Shadow Reaver who seems to know everything Darksiders.

donhibbardo
4 years ago#7
OK if you're talking about the 2 chests on the bottom floor then you need the portal ability. Also, not sure if it makes a difference, I went back to the beginning to exit. For some reason I remember needing to. Not sure if my memory's right but usually it is.

bwild88
4 years ago#8
So I cannot access the chests yet without the portal ability...correct?

I hit the left button to get me to the dungeon map and then moved the right analog stick around not the left analog stick....I'll try it.thanks for the info

bwild88
4 years ago#9
I did it

donhibbardo
4 years ago#10
bwild88 posted...
I did it

Right on. Glad you figured it out. If you see more chests in the future you can't access don't worry, you'll get an ability that will let you later.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. Psychameron...cannot escape?????????

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived