City of the dead

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. City of the dead

User Info: bwild88

bwild88
4 years ago#1
I get all the way to the top and there is nowhere to go?do I drop somewhere?this is when you have to scale the wall and avoid the sharp contraption.

User Info: donhibbardo

donhibbardo
4 years ago#2
Which floor are you on and what area? Are you talking about the part where you have to hurry up avoiding the fire/spike pit? Did you use the lever to unblock the door or are you somewhere else?

Also don't forget about clicking L3 for dust to show the way. Sometimes he's helpful, other times not so much.

bwild88
4 years ago#3
Yes, it is when you are climbing to escape the firepit.I get all the way to the top right where there are 2 places on the corner to hang from but I don't see anywhere to jump up or go across???

User Info: morthaeus

morthaeus
4 years ago#4
It's been a while since I've been there, but that could be the corner that you have to wall run and jump to the other corner from. I don't exactly remember the layout of that part, but when I get home I'll check it out.
Join the myth. Make it a legend. XBL GT morthaeus

User Info: donhibbardo

donhibbardo
4 years ago#5
morthaeus posted...
It's been a while since I've been there, but that could be the corner that you have to wall run and jump to the other corner from. I don't exactly remember the layout of that part, but when I get home I'll check it out.

Yeah, its gotta be that.

bwild88
4 years ago#6
I got it after I posted this message.had to run across right,up then left.thx
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. City of the dead

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived