Forgot to change difficulty going into New Game+

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. Forgot to change difficulty going into New Game+

User Info: LINKINGTOPAST

LINKINGTOPAST
3 years ago#1
As the topic title says, I forgot to change the difficulty option when starting New Game+. The first time through I was on Normal and I accidentally left it in Normal when starting New Game+. I there any hope of not having to play the game two more times? I assume i could just quit and start a new file on Apocalyptic and do it that way but I would like to have all my equipment.
GamerTag is name. Wii Name: Tron Wii Code: 6197-5332-6614-0683

User Info: donhibbardo

donhibbardo
3 years ago#2
Isn't new game+ the same thing as apocalyptic? I can't remember, do you have to actually set it to get the achieve?

User Info: LINKINGTOPAST

LINKINGTOPAST
3 years ago#3
I've since figured out that when i started New Game+ the options to change the difficulty was at the same prompt that asks you to adjust the gamma setting for better picture. I didn't even pay attention. Going to finish this game up to get to level 30 and finish The Crucible. Might come back at later date to do Apocalyptic.
GamerTag is name. Wii Name: Tron Wii Code: 6197-5332-6614-0683

User Info: sparks687

sparks687
3 years ago#4
You should've run through it on your first playthrough. It doesn't present much more of a challenge.
GT/PSN- Sparkz687
Counting down to Timesplitters 4 since 10/16/07
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. Forgot to change difficulty going into New Game+

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived