Second Boss Battle Tears Of The Mountain

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. Second Boss Battle Tears Of The Mountain

User Info: xTheSiskox

xTheSiskox
4 years ago#1
Am I missing something with this second boss battle to make it easier? From reading the one and *only* walkthrough on this site it's basically saying that I have to grab the big round stone with "B" and then use "RT" to give it a hard push into the boss so that I can attack it where it's vulnerable.

But the problem is by the time I'm usually forced to run across the opposite side of the room then try to position myself just right so that the "B" button shows up on screen so that I can grab it with "B" and then use "RT" to push it into the boss the boss just gets back up and the ball turns into yet another mini creature I have to kill off while at the same time avoiding the boss attacks.

Never mind the fact that the game controls seem very "touchy" that if you aren't dead center behind the ball you can't even grab onto it.

User Info: donhibbardo

donhibbardo
4 years ago#2
What I did was just look up to see where the eggs are and go there. Just tun around the edge to get it as soon as it drops. You should have enough time to hit it. It sucked at first too but once you get it down you'll have no problem. Just make sure you're targeting the boss and throw.

User Info: xTheSiskox

xTheSiskox
4 years ago#3
donhibbardo posted...
What I did was just look up to see where the eggs are and go there. Just tun around the edge to get it as soon as it drops. You should have enough time to hit it. It sucked at first too but once you get it down you'll have no problem. Just make sure you're targeting the boss and throw.

Easier said then done for me lol. For now I've left the game alone and maybe someday i'll try again on this boss. :)

User Info: donhibbardo

donhibbardo
4 years ago#4
xTheSiskox posted...
donhibbardo posted...

Easier said then done for me lol. For now I've left the game alone and maybe someday i'll try again on this boss. :)

I had a real tough time too, it was driving me crazy. Then I. Noticed you can see the eggs up around the edge. They spawn up around the rim and that'll give you enough time to get to them before they fall. I understand you're frustration and games are meant to be enjoyed, but you should try. The game only gets better, especially the loot.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. Second Boss Battle Tears Of The Mountain

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived