About to start this game..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. About to start this game..

User Info: Andy___

Andy___
4 years ago#1
So I'm still finishing off Darksiders 1 (about to do the last boss then get all collectibles for the achievements).

Does this game have a point of no return? What's the DLC like? Is it worth getting? I like being able to finish a game 100% on the same play through (even if I don't ever get round to it, it bothers me not being able to), is that possible or does this need multiple? - I think someone on another thread suggested you need to do two to get everything..

I also only got a pre-owned copy so I was wondering if any features will be locked because of that.

User Info: morthaeus

morthaeus
4 years ago#2
this one does have a point of no return at the end. the dlc is very fun. to get 100% achievement you have to beat it on apocalyptic difficulty which isnt available until you beat the game, so yes multiple plays required.
Join the myth. Make it a legend. XBL GT morthaeus

morthaeus
4 years ago#3
also you arent missing out on anything because of buying preowned. the game has been out long enough that anything from buying it new at the time is dlc now

Andy___
4 years ago#4
Ah ok, I'll have to bear in mind the point of no return in that case. Thanks!

Is apocalyptic much harder than normal? I selected it from the start in Darksiders 1 and didn't find it very hard at all.

User Info: donhibbardo

donhibbardo
4 years ago#5
I think you can start with apocalyptic. You still need new game+ for some other achieves. The point of no return is at the end and it'll warn you beforehand. Does anyone know if playing new game+ is the same as apocalyptic or do you have to set it?

User Info: benjihad1819

benjihad1819
4 years ago#6
Andy___ posted...
Ah ok, I'll have to bear in mind the point of no return in that case. Thanks!

Is apocalyptic much harder than normal? I selected it from the start in Darksiders 1 and didn't find it very hard at all.

By the way...you can't miss the point of no return. It's going to be a giant door that you see through out the entire game that is opened at the end....entering it is the. Point if no return lol

Also can I add you as a friend on XBL. There is an achievement fir sending someone a weapon or armor through the serpents tome and no one on my friends list has the game. Lol
GT: ScumOtheEarth
Pawn: Karn (fighter/warrior)

morthaeus
4 years ago#7
servers shut down when thq went under. from what I know you cant get that achievement anymore.

Andy___
4 years ago#8
morthaeus posted...
servers shut down when thq went under. from what I know you cant get that achievement anymore.

This is why I hate online achievements.. being able to complete a game shouldn't be time based due to servers staying open.

User Info: donhibbardo

donhibbardo
4 years ago#9
Andy___ posted...
morthaeus posted...

This is why I hate online achievements.. being able to complete a game shouldn't be time based due to servers staying open.

Absolutely agree.

Does anyone know if you can still get the achieve by sending it to yourself. Is that not possible either. I checked and don't have it.

morthaeus
4 years ago#10
donhibbardo posted...
Andy___ posted...
morthaeus posted...

Absolutely agree.

Does anyone know if you can still get the achieve by sending it to yourself. Is that not possible either. I checked and don't have it.

you can't. every time I try to access it via the serpent tomes all it does it state that it can't access the server
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. About to start this game..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived