Odd Glitch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Ultima_Wraith

Ultima_Wraith
3 years ago#1
Ok, so I was fighting The Guardian and I managed to shoot the bombs on his arm while he still had it raised, all of the bombs detonated..... and then nothing happened. It locks you out of completing the boss and you just have to die because they do not respawn. Anyone else manage to pull this one off?
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
Favorite Vs. Recorder Video: 73PG-WWWW-WWWX-UQD3

User Info: DeathBySpam

DeathBySpam
3 years ago#2
Yeah I've had this glitch before. I was just riding around on my horse shooting at him and the bomb things on his arm exploded but he didn't die. I rest the game and played it again and all was good.
---
There is no heaven or hell, only the good and evil that men do.

Ultima_Wraith
3 years ago#3
DeathBySpam posted...
Yeah I've had this glitch before. I was just riding around on my horse shooting at him and the bomb things on his arm exploded but he didn't die. I rest the game and played it again and all was good.
---

That's what i ended up doing, it took me awhile though because it was my first time doing the fight and I didn't realize it was suppose to do something else, eventually I grew suspicious and did the reset.

DeathBySpam
3 years ago#4
Did this game ever get a patch for all the bugs? I didn't have a lot of the problems that some had but there were quite a few times that my game would freeze.
---

Ultima_Wraith
3 years ago#5
DeathBySpam posted...
Did this game ever get a patch for all the bugs? I didn't have a lot of the problems that some had but there were quite a few times that my game would freeze.
---

I don't think so, i still get random game freeze, but the saving is pretty generous in the game so I just make sure if I accomplish something i don't wanna re-do I save immediately.

User Info: shadowvayne

shadowvayne
3 years ago#6
The demon lord belial dlc freezes on me all the time. I can't even complete it.

Ultima_Wraith
3 years ago#7
shadowvayne posted...
The demon lord belial dlc freezes on me all the time. I can't even complete it.

This game has a lot of freezing issues, at first I just thought it was my 360 because it's one of the older ones but it's apparently just a thing everyone has to deal with.

DeathBySpam
3 years ago#8
Mine would freeze about once every 3 hours or so. Maybe I was just lucky but I never had it freeze so bad that I couldn't complete any part of the game.
---

Ultima_Wraith
3 years ago#9
DeathBySpam posted...
Mine would freeze about once every 3 hours or so. Maybe I was just lucky but I never had it freeze so bad that I couldn't complete any part of the game.
---

They're usually not too close together, but once every 3 hours is still a lot :/ But yeah, just save often and it usually restarts you right about where it turned off on you anyway.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived