Is it possible to customize QB stance/throwing style?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 11
  3. Is it possible to customize QB stance/throwing style?

User Info: Raydude4115

Raydude4115
6 years ago#1
Is there a way to customize The QB stance and throwing style? because i like the Brett Favre stance but his throwing style really makes him look like he's a stick :(
Team Fortress 2 (PC) Call of Duty MW2 (360), Madden 10 (360) Gamertag:Pi Face 314 PSN:stka4 Steam: (UoPG) Mr Doctor Professor Sho!

User Info: redkiller910

redkiller910
6 years ago#2
Hes old, what would you like him to be? A marshmallow???
----
GT: xTBOxZ0mBii
Sniper Montage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIkI_59GsjA

Raydude4115
6 years ago#3
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Raydude4115
6 years ago#4
What i meant to say is that I sort've want a style where he still has the same stance but looks like he puts alot of power on his throw, like the young Favre, so i guess i should be asking...

What QB style makes the QB look like he's throwing the ball with power? Maybe Jay Cutler?
Team Fortress 2 (PC) Call of Duty MW2 (360), Madden 10 (360) Gamertag:Pi Face 314 PSN:stka4 Steam: (UoPG) Mr Doctor Professor Sho!

Raydude4115
6 years ago#5
Bump :) i really want to know :(

User Info: TheUsed91BCR

TheUsed91BCR
6 years ago#6
Just look through them lol
"There is no I in team, but there is a me in team. If you jumble up the letters."
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 11
  3. Is it possible to customize QB stance/throwing style?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived