best team to start a manager mode with and best team in manager mode fifa 11

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 11
  3. best team to start a manager mode with and best team in manager mode fifa 11

User Info: mrjaybhojani

mrjaybhojani
6 years ago#1
currently i am in 2016 i started at newcastle then went too birmingham then chelsea arsenal man city then united my team currently is vds
evra vidic rio gibbs
valencia song diego/pastore nani
rooney hernandez
subs ruiz de gea young lennon hazzard smalling any one else know any other good clubs to go too?

User Info: DumbPanda

DumbPanda
6 years ago#2

If you're asking the best team to start a manager mode with, then it has to be QPR. Premier League teams get boring after a while and many agree with me when I say thta QPR are the funnest team to manage. If you're asking which teams to go to - then I'd suggest going abroad. :)

User Info: Liam-1992-2006

Liam-1992-2006
6 years ago#3
start in league 1 or championship. Its the most enjoyable way to play as you feel achievement from rising through the leagues.

User Info: Roarkaz

Roarkaz
6 years ago#4
Most fun would be a lower league team. (So English Champioship/Football League, Ligue 2, Liga Adelante, or 2 Bundesliga)
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 11
  3. best team to start a manager mode with and best team in manager mode fifa 11

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived