*HUGE Spoilers* Regarding Merrill *Spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age II
  3. *HUGE Spoilers* Regarding Merrill *Spoilers*

User Info: Draco5512

Draco5512
6 years ago#1
*HUGE spoilers ahead.*

I am on the quest, Night Terrors, where I have to help Feynriel in the fade.

I brought along Merrill (as I usually do) and the rest of my party. I got to a demon fight and Merrill sided with the demon and apparently, I had to kill her. Did I say something wrong that triggered her to fight against me? Or, from the start, was she going to support the demons. She always said she liked them and whenever I did something against demons, she gained some Rivalry.

Should I reload my save and choose to NOT bring her along? I don't want her to be dead... Or is there something I did wrong that I can change and she will remain alive?
Hello.

User Info: DBogatz

DBogatz
6 years ago#2
They don't die for real. They just get embarrassed or something and you can talk to them about it once you're out of there.

User Info: Ren_eko

Ren_eko
6 years ago#3
Two of your companions will always turn on you in that quest, they don't die, when you get out of the fade they'll be fine.
DmC: http://i.imgur.com/e97Ky.jpg
New Dante: http://i.imgur.com/uhiBK.jpg

User Info: BrandonAS

BrandonAS
6 years ago#4
She'll be alive after you complete the quest. She just wakes up once you beat her.

User Info: Draco5512

Draco5512
6 years ago#5
Oh, that's a relief to hear. Thanks everyone for the replies! I was going to hate having to reload my last save (last save before I entered this Fade was more than 30+ minutes of other quests).

Once again, thanks for the quick replies. I'm glad she's not actually going to die. :)
Hello.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age II
  3. *HUGE Spoilers* Regarding Merrill *Spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived