Default female mage Hawke

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age II
  3. Default female mage Hawke

User Info: VanderZoo

VanderZoo
6 years ago#1
Now there's a badass looking character.
"And now we have a dog. And Alistair is still the stupidest member of the party" - Morrigan

User Info: Phazor58

Phazor58
6 years ago#2
Agreed.
PSN: Phazor58 (Put gamefaqs/gamespot in the message or I will not add you)
Steam: Phaz (Augustus Caesar avatar)

User Info: myztikrice

myztikrice
6 years ago#3
she's pretty not badass
Why are you always smiling?
'Cause it's all so ****in' hysterical.

User Info: VanderZoo

VanderZoo
6 years ago#4
Explain.
"And now we have a dog. And Alistair is still the stupidest member of the party" - Morrigan

User Info: BlueMage279

BlueMage279
6 years ago#5
myztikgohan posted...
she's pretty badass

Phicks'd
If Mittens saved baby penguin based on his beliefs, and Mitten's beliefs are not in his direct control, does Mittens really have free will? ~Maraka

User Info: eric_neo3

eric_neo3
6 years ago#6
Then on the matter of female Hawke being > male Hawke in awesomeness we are we are all in agreement.
God what I would do for an edit button on gamefaqs. - - - >R.I.P. 2011

User Info: AgentNoun

AgentNoun
6 years ago#7
FemHawke > ManHawke.

I say this as a male gamer who played a male Hawke on my first playthrough. I played an ass-kicking, no-nonsense female Hawke on my second and liked her so much more. I think part of it comes down to the voice acting--she really sells the red fist/hammer lines. Plus, her interactions with her sister were great.
There is only a signature here because it makes the post look neater.
Really, that's all.

User Info: thebigtarget1

thebigtarget1
6 years ago#8
I say this as a male gamer who played a male Hawke on my first playthrough. I played an ass-kicking, no-nonsense dyke u say? female Hawke on my second and liked her so much more curious are we? i am starting to doubt your OBJECT. I think part of it comes down to the voice acting--she really sells the red fist/hammer lines. Plus, her interactions with her sister were great ah that explains why u liked it so much.
Christian Weston Chandler

User Info: mrmischif

mrmischif
6 years ago#9
Zelphin Morpheus posted...
FemHawke > ManHawke.

I say this as a male gamer who played a male Hawke on my first playthrough. I played an ass-kicking, no-nonsense female Hawke on my second and liked her so much more. I think part of it comes down to the voice acting--she really sells the red fist/hammer lines. Plus, her interactions with her sister were great.

i gotta agree with this guy ive played funny man and funny woman and found the funny woman dose not sell the funny line like the man dose so when i want funny i go man
ps3 net trokkazich

User Info: MajikHaat

MajikHaat
6 years ago#10
mrmischif posted...
Zelphin Morpheus posted...
FemHawke > ManHawke.

i gotta agree with this guy ive played funny man and funny woman and found the funny woman dose not sell the funny line like the man dose so when i want funny i go man

Have to second/third this. Male Hawke is best at joking/sarcastic, Female Hawke is best at blunt/intimidating.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age II
  3. Default female mage Hawke

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived