Most arrogant player you've bumped into?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
  3. Most arrogant player you've bumped into?

User Info: bigdaddyjh2002

bigdaddyjh2002
5 years ago#21
DreikoSaMa posted...
Ah, it's you! :D

Hey man, we haven't played in a while. Do you have extend? I can help ya learn some of Jin's newer stuff too.

I don't have Extend and don't plan on getting it. I really wanted, too, though. When I next get on PSN, would you mind if I add you again?
NO, I DIDN'T BREAK THE VASE!! Oh, you weren't calling me for that? Live tag & PSN: Grandiaplayer

User Info: Zeron_X25

Zeron_X25
5 years ago#22
Bakyura posted...
Dreiko may be arrogant sometimes, but at least he's good. Compared to the people who will act like they're amazing and just suck badly.

also i taunt mid-combo all the time offline, it is amazing when i actually remember what i was doing

Or you could say you're bad but you're actually good ~
PSN: iRHokage

User Info: toonstrick32

toonstrick32
5 years ago#23
Has anyone fought me? just wondering, my name is TaoMeow, and I don't know, I might've fought Dreiko, idk.

Anyway, I met this Jin called TYKY. He was so arrogant, my god, he thought he was teaching me, but kept on beating my face in and said he was teaching me. I eventually learnt what he was doing, as he got so repetitive and predictable, and I won with Tsubaki.

He then turned on 'I'm not gonna try anymore' mode and started being incredibly rude.

:<
PSN: TaoMeow Skype: toonstrick32 (I'm giving you my skype because I just like to talk to people that like the same games I do)

User Info: Gaming King

Gaming King
5 years ago#24
You should smash a brick over his head.
Number of people who would "totally [censored] Penny" from Advance Wars DOR: 17
SAVE DERPY HOOVES from the foul hooves of censorship and bigotry!

User Info: Bakyura

Bakyura
5 years ago#25
Zeron_X25 posted...
Or you could say you're bad but you're actually good ~

i wish that was the case when i say i'm bad

bad is an understatement of my horribleness

User Info: OwlRammer

OwlRammer
5 years ago#26
Well this one time I fought myself
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.

User Info: bigdaddyjh2002

bigdaddyjh2002
5 years ago#27
OwlRammer posted...
Well this one time I fought myself

Don't forget about that time you fought MYself. I had to get some popcorn for that fight. I have to say, though, that yourself is tougher than myself.
NO, I DIDN'T BREAK THE VASE!! Oh, you weren't calling me for that? Live tag & PSN: Grandiaplayer

User Info: AlexEternalCham

AlexEternalCham
5 years ago#28
DividedXZero posted...
Defteros is a R/Q...i lol @ him.

I find dreiko (a respectable bang player imo) not as much arrogant as he is egotistical but in a sense as though he is blind to this. Well...i'd like to think he is blind to it and not that he has some sort of superiority complex.

Most arrogant is/was Bludika, but man that guy would make me lol just by the sheer BS he would spew out. Saw him once in Extend but i couldn't join the room.

ROFL BLUDIKA that guy is both arrogant but pretty dumb. I have a hilarious story about the guy =)). I just recently started Blazblue so I'm just a beginner at the game, I met the guy while playing Tekken 6. I only had like 200 matches online back than guy had 3k+. He wins first 2 rounds flawless than gets me down to like 10% and tries to win by running away until time expires =)). He lost 3rd round at the very last second than I won 4th round by a small margin and in the fifth round he got me down to very low hp, so low that anything would've killed me, and he wifed a combo than lost the whole match =)). He started sending hate mail how I was a noob lol.

I still have that matched saved, maybe I should place it on youtube one of these days lol

User Info: sasukebot

sasukebot
5 years ago#29
Wow necrobump but w/e, dying board.

DissonantHarmony. I don't care how good of a Hakumen player he is; this thread is the most arrogant player everyone has met so far and that is he.
  1. Boards
  2. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
  3. Most arrogant player you've bumped into?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived