It's Coming to x360 this summer.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Tanks
  3. It's Coming to x360 this summer.

User Info: zzamaro

zzamaro
4 years ago#1
Seeing it at E3 right know.
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]

User Info: rookieplayer03

rookieplayer03
4 years ago#2
My friend who's watching too just told me. I just saw the video on the WoT portal too. It looks good, but I wonder if it's going to be similar to the PC version or have its own unique aspects. I can tell you now I'm not really digging the UI and I also have so much progress in the PC version, I don't know if I would want to switch platforms.

I also prefer the keyboard and mouse for shooter games <_<

I wonder why wargaming isn't going to put it on the xbox one. I'd imagine it'd be easier to port since the xbox one is going to use a PC type architecture (I haven't really followed the next gen consoles) and since it's supposed to be coming out soon.
There's nothing more embarrassing than a high school student who can't use a chainsickle. You'll regret it someday...soon.

User Info: incinerator950

incinerator950
4 years ago#3
Its really not that complicated from what I see.

Yeah, I have the same problem, working my ass off and if I want to switch, its an entirely new progress chain with no compensation for experience/purchases.

However if they get a B2, I'm buying that ****.
Glock o'clock
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. World of Tanks
  3. It's Coming to x360 this summer.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived