Is it possible to get Audino at route 1 ? How ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Is it possible to get Audino at route 1 ? How ?

User Info: PS2kid

PS2kid
6 years ago#1
Okay, I'm still new at Pokemon Black/White and I heard that you can get Audino as early as Route 1. Can anyone here confirm this ? If it's true, how to get it ? If not, what route is the best place to get it ?

Thanks.
Currently playing: |Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes|Plants vs. Zombies|WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2011|Samurai Warriors 3|

User Info: HomeRowed

HomeRowed
6 years ago#2
You need to get the first badge before the shaking spots will start showing up. From there, you can go back to Route 1 if you'd like, but Audino is very common pretty much everywhere.
HOME ROWED
for great justice

User Info: MaridStormbreak

MaridStormbreak
6 years ago#3
You can get it on any route. Walk outside of grassy areas, and watch for the patches that start shaking.
Dusk's Precipice ~ http://summaxr.com/dueltopia
Your premiere dueling experience. Dueltopia Live!

User Info: HeroOfLightPKN

HeroOfLightPKN
6 years ago#4
I just randomly ran into one while EV training my Tirtouga on Route 1, so if you run long enough you'll find it. It seemed random but it's possible I just lucked onto a shaking spot without seeing it.

User Info: Spacefrisian

Spacefrisian
6 years ago#5
Have you tried google to search for an answer, i just did and the first link gave me an answer. (its also faster than asking here)
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
(message deleted)

User Info: Cloud789

Cloud789
6 years ago#7

hey space... have you ever tried not being a douche? yea im sure you can just shut up and google everything instead of being on this board

u mad because he gave a good suggestion?
Proud Member of YKDDP
Pokemon White - FC: 0002 8774 4807

User Info: PS2kid

PS2kid
6 years ago#8
So I need the first badge ? Is that confirmed, because that's the first time I heard that requirement.
Currently playing: |Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes|Plants vs. Zombies|WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2011|Samurai Warriors 3|

User Info: Chaos Genesis

Chaos Genesis
6 years ago#9
A few people have found that they didn't see shaking spots until Route 3, which you can only reach after you get the first badge. I know I spent a good 15-minutes straight looking for a shaking patch before the first badge, but after that I've been able to get them within 5 minutes.
PKMN HeartGold: 5414-2589-3228 | SSBB: 4253-3152-9910
http://gpxplus.net/user/The+Ghost+of+Starscream/

User Info: loupargent

loupargent
6 years ago#10
I never saw a shaking grass before I got the 1st badge.

It's not that far of a stretch to believe the 1st badge is required.
"You're like a major power not getting the H-Bomb because it's only fair if you fight with muskets." - Greatherthan3, Demon's Souls
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Is it possible to get Audino at route 1 ? How ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived