Scraft or Sawk?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: wwe_expert

wwe_expert
6 years ago#1
My Current team is:

Steve aka Krokorok lvl 31
Sexahexx aka Boldore lvl 27
Servine lvl 25
Sawk lvl 25
Ducklett lvl 22
Whirlipede lvl 23

I am wanting to know who is better to use out of Sawk and Scrafty ( I hear he's gangsta lol) and also some team suggestions. I know it's only in game right now but it was brought to my attention that Mort (Simipour) was epic fail. So I would like some constructive input. Thanks.
PSNID:DoomedxAvengers
"I want people to fear me"-Derrick Rose

User Info: CruxisInhibitor

CruxisInhibitor
6 years ago#2
For In-game, it depends on which you'd prefer. Scrafty is moderately defensive and not as strong off the bat as Sawk. Sawk however lacks the 115 base Def & SpD that Scrafty has. He plays more like a sweeper than a tank. Scrafty is good though it you like bulky, tankish pokemon in-game.
Pearl FC -2406 2330 7859 http://mattypokes.webs.com
Black Version FC: 2322 5597 1384 I <3 SKA!

User Info: Two-Face

Two-Face
6 years ago#3
Stick with Sawk. You already have two Pokémon weak against Fighting type attacks.
Zoidberg: "Your music is bad, and you should feel bad!"

wwe_expert
6 years ago#4
Yeah, I kinda thought of the 3 pokes having a weakness thing and well, does anyone have a suggestion of possibly replacing Boldore? cause even though he is awesome, he's very slow, as in always going second. Very beasty though.

User Info: GoriIIa

GoriIIa
6 years ago#5
Which part of the game are you in?
ll

User Info: wraththekitteh

wraththekitteh
6 years ago#6
Scrafty is a beast at the Elite Four. Dunno about Sawk.
White FC: 2107 8223 4404

User Info: Reptobismol

Reptobismol
6 years ago#7
Scrafty's main claim to (ingame) fame is that it learns a lot of really powerful STAB moves "early" on, so it's very useful. Sawk gets nothing but normal and fighting leveling up, and its viable TM list is restricted to late/postgame.
An infant sea turtle is actually capable of killing an adult African bull elephant. It does, however, require a substantial amount of surprise.

wwe_expert
6 years ago#8
The levels explain everything. 4 badges currently.

User Info: king_crabby

king_crabby
6 years ago#9
scrafty until you get a regenerator meifoo
pokemon black FC:4040 5724 2891

User Info: bestatfallin

bestatfallin
6 years ago#10
not sure how close Sawk/Throh are, but my Throh completely caught me by surprise how capable he was. and he could take a hit too

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived