Chronology.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ampharos111

Ampharos111
6 years ago#1
So as we all know the timeline goes like this:

R/B/Y and R/S/E take place at the same time.
And G/S/C and D/P/Pt take place three years later.

When will this game take place?
Of course, they're coming through the vents!

User Info: Magmasta

Magmasta
6 years ago#2
The question is where do all these new pokemon come from. I don't see any mutated monkeys walking around every 3 or 4 years in real life.
Bowser is a Tarasque

Ampharos111
6 years ago#3

The question is where do all these new pokemon come from. I don't see any mutated monkeys walking around every 3 or 4 years in real life.

They are regional species.

Obviously the zoological communities have only recently begun cross-region communication.

User Info: PChaosWM

PChaosWM
6 years ago#4
I'm guessing another 3 years.

As far as evolutions are concerned, they probably just realized a way to evolve certain pokemon. But I could care less, it's a video game.
Pokemon Platinum FC: 3394-9674-0193
SSBB FC: 3867-4310-3306 (>")>-|====/

Ampharos111
6 years ago#5
Bump for discussion

User Info: xR4PTORx559

xR4PTORx559
6 years ago#6
i believe that FRLG are probably a few months before R/S because bill and celio barely link to Lanette, and in R/S you can already trade with kanto.

then 3 years after HGSS happens before DPPt because Cynthia already has the Secret Potion from johto to give to the player in D/P/Pt.

also one thing that confuses me is that in DPPt/HGSS you can use pal park to bring in pokemon from the GBA game which happened 3 years earlier so that kinda throws me off.
I ARE GONNA DEVOUR UUUUU'z

User Info: harley2280

harley2280
6 years ago#7

also one thing that confuses me is that in DPPt/HGSS you can use pal park to bring in pokemon from the GBA game which happened 3 years earlier so that kinda throws me off.

The original G/S/C has a time machine.
"Hail to the King Baby."
Pokemon Plat FC - 2407 6584 1961

User Info: xR4PTORx559

xR4PTORx559
6 years ago#8
yeah but pal park has nothing to do with time machines though. i wish they would've included clarification on pal park.
I ARE GONNA DEVOUR UUUUU'z

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived