Can you recognize every pokemon by just hearing their cry?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Can you recognize every pokemon by just hearing their cry?

User Info: cocomunga

cocomunga
6 years ago#1
For the first 3 Generations, definitely. My friend played random cries in the pokedex for about half an hour, and I knew each one of them in a second. I know most of Gen IV, and not that much of Gen V.
Pokemon White FC 4298 3160 3021

User Info: ares9090

ares9090
6 years ago#2
@_@
Platinum FC Ares 3695 6100 4083 <>Black FC Ares 0389 8392 9652

User Info: tornathundra

tornathundra
6 years ago#3
cocomunga posted...
For the first 3 Generations, definitely. My friend played random cries in the pokedex for about half an hour, and I knew each one of them in a second. I know most of Gen IV, and not that much of Gen V.

same for me :)

User Info: Huggableplum

Huggableplum
6 years ago#4
gen 4 has twinkly artificial sounding ones, I really didn't care for them, and learned some

a lot of earlier gen ones are identical to others, though, like charizard and rhydon
Hoppips bobbing in the ice, I used Blizzard. When I train I do it light, X-Scissor using Scizor am I right?

User Info: DeAcuerdo

DeAcuerdo
6 years ago#5
Back in the days of GSC I could. Now, I barely know the cry of any Gen 3 Pokemon onwards, except really distinct ones like Kricketune or Staraptor.
Official Krookodile of the BW Boards
I don't have Chortles

User Info: DepictingMenace

DepictingMenace
6 years ago#6
I do not, but I did go through the pokedex finding which one has the longest cry. Do you know which one?

User Info: Mikey_R

Mikey_R
6 years ago#7
2.13 with Zerkrom out of the Unova dex (except the events, don't know them) and I don't know how it compares to the rest of the dex either.
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Burnin_Rubber/index/
Pokemon Black FC: 5114 2610 0638

User Info: Xazeal

Xazeal
6 years ago#8
I mostly play with the sound turned off, so you could probably play quite a few pokemon cries and I wouldn't even know they were pokemon cries.

I do know Maractus' cry, though. It's pretty distinctive.

User Info: miniyoshi95

miniyoshi95
6 years ago#9
I don't know any of the cries. I never listen to them when my pokemon comes out to battle. I can recognise kricketune, Starmie and Staraptor but that's it.
I am a miniscule green dinosaur!

User Info: Eraser0627

Eraser0627
6 years ago#10
mewtwo's and kricktune
Gamertag: Poison Pitfalll PSN: Eraser0627 Pokemon Black FC:2150 7799 2906
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Can you recognize every pokemon by just hearing their cry?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived