can you get a female from the pokegts.us site?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. can you get a female from the pokegts.us site?

User Info: Wyrlwynd

Wyrlwynd
6 years ago#1
and I don't mean Pokemon that are always female...to be specific, can I get a female Durant...
Heard this exchange at my school: Teacher: "You got a 0 out of 50 on your quiz." Student: "Did that hurt my grade?"

User Info: jihadwarrior

jihadwarrior
6 years ago#2
It's whatever is on there. Any pokemon with a DW ability I was interested in always ended up being male. I think I have gotten a female from there before but I cant remember which pokemon it was.
Now if you'll excuse me, Im goin scuba diving with Chris Tucker and Aqua Man.---
XBL Gamertag--- Rambro T

User Info: Wyrlwynd

Wyrlwynd
6 years ago#3
yeah I was hoping for the DW version...I want to breed it (passing on the Ability) so I can name it...stupid, I know, but still...
Heard this exchange at my school: Teacher: "You got a 0 out of 50 on your quiz." Student: "Did that hurt my grade?"

User Info: Hakkais_Youkai

Hakkais_Youkai
6 years ago#4
Well, 2/3 of the Pokemon I got were male. Other was female.

Contrary Serperior - Male
Thundurus - Male
Speed Boost Blaziken - Female

Was hoping for the Serperior to be female, so I could breed Contrary Snivy, but I can at least breed DW Torchics :)
Rpg-addicted, monster-raising/killing female gamer.
Black F/C 3009-8979-6888; Heart Gold F/C 0861/6450/6617
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. can you get a female from the pokegts.us site?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived