Ice Titan boss help.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. inFamous 2
  3. Ice Titan boss help.

User Info: TifaLink0

TifaLink0
6 years ago#1
What's the best way to take this giant thing out? I threw like 10 cars didn't really do much.
" Good work. Nice Shot! Kupendazaer!" ~Sheva Alomar~ RE5

User Info: steepcircle

steepcircle
6 years ago#2
Spam the crap out of rockets, or sticky/cluster grenades work well too. But yeah, rockets, any kind except for splitter rockets, they seem to not home in to places that hurt ice titans.
Conrad Verner: "My wife was really supportive. She even paid for my shuttle fare off-world."
Matriach Aethyta: *facepalm*

User Info: lore_giova88

lore_giova88
6 years ago#3
Sticky grenades are your best shot. Just remember, after dealing some damage, to expose his weakness in order to kill him faster.

User Info: Martin Pagan

Martin Pagan
6 years ago#4
Off all the powers I found that cluster grenades work best against titans.
Lengyel, magyar ket jo barat, egyutt harcol, s issza borat. -- Hungarians FTW!
XBL/PSN gamertag: Poganin

User Info: Rob_Indahood

Rob_Indahood
6 years ago#5
Cluster grenades kill things in seconds, and really big things it just takes a few minutes.

There's a reason why it's (probably) the most expensive upgrade to buy.
GT: Warhound07
Currently playing Odin Sphere. Good freaking god it is difficult.

User Info: Dragonivon

Dragonivon
6 years ago#6
That's my pattern with the Titans. Hit them with 4-5 cluster grenades, recharge, repeat if needed, open up the vulnerability, 2-3 more grenades. Done. For me they are a lot easier to deal with than Ravagers or Hive Lords since they don't underground vanish on me all the time. I hate those ugly things.
"The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese." (PSN: Dragonivon , XBox: Dragonivon)
  1. Boards
  2. inFamous 2
  3. Ice Titan boss help.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived