Anyone know the codes to unlock stuff?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: The Brave and the Bold - The Videogame
  3. Anyone know the codes to unlock stuff?

User Info: BubblegumHavok

BubblegumHavok
6 years ago#21
Where's the codes, Diito?

User Info: S1lver_Bull3t

S1lver_Bull3t
6 years ago#22
eeeeexactly.
Best advice ever given: "GEH DOO DAH CHOPPAAHHH!!!!"

User Info: Ditto230

Ditto230
6 years ago#23
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: radewagon

radewagon
6 years ago#24
@Ditto
Unless you're lookin for a whole lot of "meh," I think you're in the wrong board for the kind of reaction you're looking for.

User Info: Kwing1983

Kwing1983
6 years ago#25

Please post the codes already, or PM me. I am a game reviewer for GameZone.com and not even I could get Wayforward or Warner interactive to tell the codes. But I would really like to know if Robin has the Nightwing costume and if there is any challenge missions, other then Bat Mite.

Kwing1983
6 years ago#26
I doubt DC would tell you can only post the codes for a few mins. The embargo has been up on the game since the 7th.

User Info: S1lver_Bull3t

S1lver_Bull3t
6 years ago#27
Oh cool, Kwing! I know you!

User Info: Ditto230

Ditto230
6 years ago#28
Kwing i asked DC and they said that robin might or might not have it they wont tell me so im just gonna find out do u know any challenge codes?

Kwing1983
6 years ago#29

S1lver_Bull3t posted...
Oh cool, Kwing! I know you!
---

Hello s1iver! How's it going.

Kwing1983
6 years ago#30

Ditto230 posted...
Kwing i asked DC and they said that robin might or might not have it they wont tell me so im just gonna find out do u know any challenge codes?

All I know is Bat mite challenge is unlocked after beating the game. If you have Dc's contact info please PM me. Since I work with Industry people, it may be easier for me to find out info then you. Also I could ask them, when the embargo is up for the release of codes. If this has to do with McDonald toys, that could be a reason, why no developer has been able to post the codes yet. Its dumb, but those are the rules.

Even though I didn't have info about Nightwing or the unlockables, I still posted my video review for GameZone today -

http://wii.gamezone.com/videos/item/lukes_initiative_-_batman_the_brave_and_the_bold/

Well that's all IF, I find out any info gamers, I will let you know. Have a great weekend everyone. God bless & Happy gaming =)

1. Boards
  2. Batman: The Brave and the Bold - The Videogame
  3. Anyone know the codes to unlock stuff?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived