game crashes when I click "Create Test Chambers" in menu

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Portal 2
  3. game crashes when I click "Create Test Chambers" in menu

User Info: telekiller5

telekiller5
4 years ago#1
but only about half of the time. when it happens, the screen freezes and the sound gets stuck in a loop. I can ctrl+alt+delete and end the program and restart and it might work perfectly, or I might have to try again. I dont know crap about fixing pc game problems, honestly I only got this cause I love the level editor and it was on sale for $5. can anyone help?

also, side question, in the editor can I make checkpoints like in the coop campaign that respawn you?
Xbox live-Telekiller5
I have friends in high places, theyre called snipers.

telekiller5
4 years ago#2
never mind about the checkpoints, I realized I dont have as much space to work with as I thought, so they arent really needed.
Xbox live-Telekiller5

telekiller5
4 years ago#3
so its more like the game randomly crashes whenever Im in the whole community test chambers menu, and also Im sad that this place is so dead and I dont know where else to ask for help
Xbox live-Telekiller5

telekiller5
4 years ago#4
GOD this is pissing me off! once I start editing a chamber its fine, but I have to restart about 5 times every time I want to do anything!
why is this place dead!? its portal ffs!
Xbox live-Telekiller5
  1. Boards
  2. Portal 2
  3. game crashes when I click "Create Test Chambers" in menu

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived