Portal 2 for $15

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Portal 2
  3. Portal 2 for $15

User Info: SuperSaiyanGoku

SuperSaiyanGoku
5 years ago#1
$40 at Best Buy

$25 off coupon

http://sajha.com/sajha/html/images/biz/258450c4-a665-49dd-a33a-04777b05e13a/portal2.jpg

$15

I just bought it at Best Buy for PS3 without no problems just now
users.ign.com/collection/SuperSaiyanGokou621

User Info: DarkDragon456

DarkDragon456
5 years ago#2
It's 35 at K Mart, so you could have gotten it for 10 bucks.
Protect your unicorn from Dolph Lundgren

User Info: IPHDTD

IPHDTD
5 years ago#3
can you post a pic of your receipt? I've heard that this coupon is fake and doesn't actually work

SuperSaiyanGoku
5 years ago#4
Sorry, this is the only thing I could do...

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9179/dscn0148n.jpg

User Info: Killjoy552

Killjoy552
5 years ago#5
Is that coupon legit or does it depend on which store you go to and getting lucky?
PSN and Gamertag: KILLJOY552
FuRiOuS 198774623 5 years ago#6
IPHDTD posted...
can you post a pic of your receipt? I've heard that this coupon is fake and doesn't actually work

The coupon looks like a forgery (made by someone who isn't actually authorized to make coupons), but they DO work. There's a whole infograph out there on the internet somewhere that details all of the steps involved in making forged coupons. While they aren't made by the manufacturer, they are designed in a way that are scannable and give the discount they claim to give. But they're still illegal.

If I were the topic creator, I wouldn't push my luck too much. You don't want the store to figure out what you did, even if you didn't actually know that it wasn't a legal coupon.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC on 6/3/2003

SuperSaiyanGoku
5 years ago#7
TBH don't know about forgery coupons out there.

Someone posted the coupon on a different forum I go to. They went to KMart because it's currently $35 over there and the coupon worked for them. Best Buy was the closest one in my area so I went there. I probably got lucky because the cashier didn't scan the coupon but instead input $25 off in the register.
  1. Boards
  2. Portal 2
  3. Portal 2 for $15

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived