The Hunters Hunted bugged quest?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  3. The Hunters Hunted bugged quest?

User Info: itzjonjon69

itzjonjon69
5 years ago#1
Hey guys i'm at the tavern where i'm supposed to meet Agarth, however when i talk to him all he says is "The longer we wait, the closer the Tuatha get to finding you again. You Ready?" and i have no other choices! I've completed all the other quests but can't do anything about this. Anyone else experience this?

User Info: eol_is

eol_is
5 years ago#2

did you check the quest log to see if it updated? if not, try reloading an older save.

User Info: noz3r0

noz3r0
5 years ago#3
I went to him first and he gave me no option to move forward so I just went and did the other quest. I still receive this error too =( I'll try an earlier save to see if it fixes I'll be quite pissed if I have to restart.. again.
Contributor name: noz3r0
Currently writing a guide for: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

User Info: noz3r0

noz3r0
5 years ago#4
A fresh save let me get past this. I ran back through Dellach in the "broken" save and found that Argath is still at the Codex of Destiny and those are the words he is saying. When I go back to the Inn he repeats the script as if he never left Dellach. Obviously a trigger that didn't occur. Oh well, starting over.. again.
Contributor name: noz3r0
Currently writing a guide for: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  3. The Hunters Hunted bugged quest?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived