Can't map abilities to Xbox 360 Controller

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  3. Can't map abilities to Xbox 360 Controller

User Info: Drag0n1te

Drag0n1te
5 years ago#1
Hey guys, im playing KoA on Pc and Im enjoying it so far. But there's one thing: It seems tham Im unable to assign abilities to my DPad. I tried it on every active ablitiy i got, but the Button to map (A) just won't light up :/ I want to Replace one of my Spells with an Active Might Ability. Any thoughts ?

User Info: Deadnspread

Deadnspread
5 years ago#2
you can only map abilities to the A B X Y buttons
-"I live on that fine line between sanity and insanity....about two doors down from the taco bell."

Drag0n1te
5 years ago#3
Oh sorry, i ment the buttons ^^ It wont work with A,B,X,Y :P

Drag0n1te
5 years ago#4
it seems that it is working in old save games of mine, but not in the revent ones :( I once resettet My character at a Fateweaver, since then it doesnt work. Seems like a bug

User Info: elessarGObonzo

elessarGObonzo
5 years ago#5

have to reassign points to the abilities to make them active again after fateweaving. then reset them to buttons thru ability menu

Drag0n1te
5 years ago#6
well i did this aswell. Just loaded an old save, fateweaved again, and now it works.Dont know that the problem was...
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  3. Can't map abilities to Xbox 360 Controller

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived