Save game location?! (non steam edition)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  3. Save game location?! (non steam edition)

User Info: CiaranD

CiaranD
5 years ago#1
Hi, I have looked everywhere online for the location of my save games and profile so I can send it to another computer using the same version. It is NOT a steam version of the game and that's great for me! I looked in ...\Documents\My Games\Reckoning

I could only see a Default folder and a config file called personal. I even tried to backup the files and remove them but the save games and my profile were still on when i loaded my game up. So its not them! lol

I have looked in my steam/user/(My num)... etc folder just in case and its not there either.

and had a look through the install directory of the game also with no results.

Please Please can someone help me?

operating system: win7

User Info: johnblk73

johnblk73
5 years ago#2

Try users/name/AppData/local/SKIDROW/102500/storage

it's in hidden folders so type it in manually on browser or do "show hidden folders"

User Info: CiaranD

CiaranD
5 years ago#3
johnblk73 posted...
Try users/name/AppData/local/SKIDROW/102500/storageit's in hidden folders so type it in manually on browser or do "show hidden folders"

your a star mate thank you very very much. problem solved :D

User Info: ExMark72

ExMark72
5 years ago#4
Go away pirates

User Info: noz3r0

noz3r0
5 years ago#5
johnblk73 posted...
Try users/name/AppData/local/SKIDROW/102500/storageit's in hidden folders so type it in manually on browser or do "show hidden folders"

SKIDROW..... yarrrrrrr
Contributor name: noz3r0
Currently writing a guide for: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

User Info: Xenobladed

Xenobladed
5 years ago#6
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you actually wrote SKIDROW in the path HAHAHAHAHAHa

johnblk73
5 years ago#7
Calm down folks ... I bought the game! I just copied and pasted that info... did not notice it had Skidrow on there lol.How do we delete that anyways? Says I am allowed to but I don't see anything on the board allowing me to delete or change messages.

ExMark72
5 years ago#8
johnblk73 posted...
Calm down folks ... I bought the game! I just copied and pasted that info... did not notice it had Skidrow on there lol.How do we delete that anyways? Says I am allowed to but I don't see anything on the board allowing me to delete or change messages.

Why does it say skidrow if you bought the game ?

johnblk73
5 years ago#9

ExMark72 posted...
johnblk73 posted...

Why does it say skidrow if you bought the game ?

Well, obviously, I got the answer online... ask me another dumbass question. 

ExMark72
5 years ago#10
johnblk73 posted...

ExMark72 posted...

johnblk73 posted...Calm down folks ... I bought the game! I just copied and pasted that info... did not notice it had Skidrow on there lol.How do we delete that anyways? Says I am allowed to but I don't see anything on the board allowing me to delete or change messages.Why does it say skidrow if you bought the game ?

Well, obviously, I got the answer online... ask me another dumbass question.

Don't be hating man, I'm just VERY anti-pirate

And how was I supposed to know you got it online as opposed to copy\pasting it from your game folder ?
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  3. Save game location?! (non steam edition)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived