Dead Kell, ink for paintings, where are scavs or is this a glitch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  3. Dead Kell, ink for paintings, where are scavs or is this a glitch?

User Info: lactone

lactone
5 years ago#1
I'm trying to get what I think is the last painting. It says I need two things, crap can't remember the first, but got those immediately. Then it says I need to kill 6 scavs, but in the description it says Root Golems, which was my previous painting's creature I needed for ink, killed many of those and nothing, so I think it needs to be scavs, but I can't find the blasted things anywhere.

Anybody know where some scavs are hiding? or is this some glitch? Wish there was an FAQ for this Content!
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Lacktone

User Info: TenHen

TenHen
5 years ago#2
There are some scavs, 2 if I remember correctly, that will appear in SoulDeep? Fasting; the one just West of Cape Solace

User Info: lactone

lactone
5 years ago#3
cool thanks, I'l check it out, gotta find 6 of those guys, feels like they were around before I had to find them for this mission. Always the way!
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Lacktone

User Info: Ruffy_667

Ruffy_667
5 years ago#4
All scavs are inside any of the "fasting" dungeons. There are 5 inside the one in scuttle beach. All the others can be found in the open.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  3. Dead Kell, ink for paintings, where are scavs or is this a glitch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived