Stuck

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RUZLAND

RUZLAND
5 years ago#1
I started The Travelers's first quest and am unable to steal the Grilicas medallion. This old man never seems to sleep. I tried Shadow Prisms to no avail. Even if I speak with him leave the inn and come back, the man never sleeps. Is it possible to steal the item without alerting the guards ? If so, how ?

User Info: originalname00

originalname00
5 years ago#2
You can always steal it anyway and bribe the guards when they get to you. There is also an alchemy potion you can make that makes you invisible for a short time.
I'm writing this so it won't be blank.

User Info: HoIlywood

HoIlywood
5 years ago#3
I think I talked to him and he walked outside somewhere, so I was able to sneak on him after that
PSN+ Id: Ahkiva

User Info: Elleena

Elleena
5 years ago#4
Minor phasing potion for invisibility was how I did it and a later one in the Scholia Arcana series.

User Info: Scrapper

Scrapper
5 years ago#5
Smoke bomb ability worked for me.
GT: Scrapper : PSN: wowVelveeta : Steam: Nickel_n_Dime

User Info: HoIlywood

HoIlywood
5 years ago#6
Scrapper posted...
Smoke bomb ability worked for me.

heh I didn't know that worked on NPCs
PSN+ Id: Ahkiva

User Info: Jedah345

Jedah345
5 years ago#7
He slept for me he yelled bout blood plague then went to sleep then I proceeded to pickpocket him. Had similar problem with monk at st. Eadric's he nor left chapel.....so waited til we were alone and killed him.....

User Info: FranticFrenzy

FranticFrenzy
5 years ago#8
What the flip?!
When I had to steal his medallion, he never slept or moved!
Luckily, I figured it out. When everyone else had their attention somewhere else,
I got as close to the guys' room without suspicion. I then roll inside, nab the medallion
in front of his face (at a 30% chance of getting caught), and succeeded!

He then examined himself to find out he was mugged, but never suspected
the random guy in front of him. :)
"Dude, I don't make mistakes. I'm a mirror!" -Pascal

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived