Primordia *Spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: rev_sunshine77

rev_sunshine77
5 years ago#1
So just finished the game and backtracking through Alabastra and I found this Dungeon that is close to the entrance to Alabastra called Primordia and it's ridiculously hard. I'm currently Level 26 and was wondering what level I should be before I even think of taking this dungeon.

User Info: Panopictonguy

Panopictonguy
5 years ago#2
post game dungeon? On my game there's a force field up, burke haven't beat the main quest yet.
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls

User Info: Axell83

Axell83
5 years ago#3
Yes, it opens up after you beat the game. I just completed it as a Dokkalfar Rogue, level 40.

User Info: xgruvdogx

xgruvdogx
5 years ago#4
Are the mobs inside red and orange to a lvl 40?

Axell83
5 years ago#5
Got a bunch of useless purple, green and white stuff by the way.

There was a single set item, "Kerrod's Greaves", which was very low level compared to what I got in the endgame dungeons.

User Info: xgruvdogx

xgruvdogx
5 years ago#6
I was hoping it would be scaled far above the level you enter at as a way to keep us interested until DLC comes out. Something of a "here is where to finish your character and nab some flavor loot" dungeon.

Axell83
5 years ago#7
Oh, the enemies were all yellow by the way. The dungeon is very short, and the only "amusing" stuff in there are two "Chicken Overlord" behind a hidden door.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived